*Numb* *Numb*

Hmmm...

Well you have a great skill at drawing and you can make a good lip synk but sometimes it's a little off. Otherwise it was pretty good.

AirPort's 4th of July AirPort's 4th of July

Was pretty good.

The music was good and the graphics were great. Maybe next time though you can make something longer?

xSarCastiCx responds:

I suppose it could have been a bit longer, but I thought that it got out what it needed to in the amount of time that it did... plus, I prefer to stick to fair use copyright laws, when I can, which allow you to use 30 seconds or 10% of a given song for a non-profit animation. Other than that, yeah, I felt that if it were any longer it would delude the main message and just end up being tacky anyway... thanks for the review.

Steven and Kyle Ep 2 Steven and Kyle Ep 2

Hey...

That was way too short. You souldn't waste great graphics on such short animations. Also, try a little harder on lip syncing. You could do great animations with this.

NinjaGorilla01 responds:

i have about 4 more scripts already made, this one was the shortest one so i did it first, ya it was pritty short, but the others should be longer

oh and i changed it up a little bit, go watch it again, the lip sink is better i think

AS Tutorial for beginners AS Tutorial for beginners

Nice

Ya know this could really help some people! Keep up the good work!