*Numb* *Numb*

Hmmm...

Well you have a great skill at drawing and you can make a good lip synk but sometimes it's a little off. Otherwise it was pretty good.

AirPort's 4th of July AirPort's 4th of July

Was pretty good.

The music was good and the graphics were great. Maybe next time though you can make something longer?

xSarCastiCx responds:

I suppose it could have been a bit longer, but I thought that it got out what it needed to in the amount of time that it did... plus, I prefer to stick to fair use copyright laws, when I can, which allow you to use 30 seconds or 10% of a given song for a non-profit animation. Other than that, yeah, I felt that if it were any longer it would delude the main message and just end up being tacky anyway... thanks for the review.

Steven and Kyle Ep 2 Steven and Kyle Ep 2

Hey...

That was way too short. You souldn't waste great graphics on such short animations. Also, try a little harder on lip syncing. You could do great animations with this.

NinjaGorilla01 responds:

i have about 4 more scripts already made, this one was the shortest one so i did it first, ya it was pritty short, but the others should be longer

oh and i changed it up a little bit, go watch it again, the lip sink is better i think

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Loved It!

Some really great animation in there really! That is an example of great music, and animation to make a great video!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Very good!

That's one of my favorite sprite animations I've ever seen. I love these kind of things.

Sonic adventure2 in 4 min Sonic adventure2 in 4 min

Um...awesome?

That was very humerous! Animation doesn't have to be good to make a great cartoon! Some do but not yours! Yours are so humerous, It wouldn't matter how bad the animation was.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

Once again, awesome! Always does a great job!

Another great animation by Randy Solem! Great sound, great style, great story, great everything! Keep up the good work!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Awesome!

Great graphics and a great story. I've seen all of them and I have never seen a better story for a flash movie ever!

Die Mario, Die! Die Mario, Die!

Waste o' my time!

Too short, too pointless. To sum it up, wtf?

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

graphics=awesome!

Man that was some of the best animation I've ever seen! Keep it up!